onsdag 18 augusti 2010

I will survive!

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never leave
my kids and see them cry
But I spent to many dimes
all his summer long
I must be strong
and learn how to carry on
and now I´m back
in office space
I just walked in there with my skirt
with that glad look in my face
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

But It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart
and I spent oh so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
Now I hold my head up high
and you see me
somebody new
I'm not that broke little person
but still in love with these
and now if I feel like shopping more
just expect me to feel free
now I'm saving all my money
for something that I adore

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
cause the kids are not crying anymore
weren't you the one who tried to kiss them goodbye
you think they would crumble
you think they would lay down and cry
Oh no, no no 
They will survive
You've got all your life to live
You've got all your love to give
and the'll survive
You will survive

Yeah yeah!

Natti natti vänner! Imorgon väntar torsdagsblommor och helg!
Kramar!
Mia

Ps. Testa sjung, det funkar jag lovar;o)

6 kommentarer:

Östervik9 sa...

Du har så rätt:)

Fräknis sa...

Å jag börjar jobbet nu på måndag. Måste genst lära mig texten utantill. Ska nog ha den som både skärmsläckare OCH bakgrundsbild på datorn för säkerhets skull.

Tack för tipset!
:0)

Min värld... sa...

Vilken underbart fyndig text, den ska få hänga med när vi nästa vecka efter en lång sommarledighet åter börjar jobba!
Tack för en supermysig och inspirerande blogg!
Hälsningar
Frida
"min värld"

Anna sa...

Hihi, du är rolig du :) Du är verkligen bra på att skriva!
Tack Tack för en superfin blogg!
Kram/Anna

*Happinessan* sa...

Fantastiska Du!! ;)
Precis vad jag behövde och vad den matchar mina egna känslor brilliant...snacka om att sätta ord på känslor...och med svängom dessutom!!
Tror jag länkar till detta fantastiska inlägg direkt!!
MVH/ Matilda

nea i det gula huset sa...

Ha ha..den har du fått till bra! :)

Lyxa nu till det ordentligt med dina torsdagsblommor och se till att fortsätta med det oxå! :)

Kram Nea